Reliable Power for Your Energy Storage Needs
Unlock Long-lasting Performance with the 33140 LiFePO4 Battery
Experience uninterrupted power with the 33140 LiFePO4 battery. Designed for energy storage applications, this high-capacity cylindrical lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery cell delivers exceptional performance and reliability. With a voltage of 3.2V and an impressive capacity of 15Ah, it provides a steady and consistent power supply for your energy storage systems.
Power Your Devices Efficiently with Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Technology
The 33140 LiFePO4 battery features advanced lithium iron phosphate technology, offering numerous advantages over traditional lithium-ion batteries. Benefit from its superior thermal stability, enhanced safety, and longer lifespan. This technology ensures your energy storage systems operate optimally, providing peace of mind and reliable performance.
Optimize Energy Efficiency with Rechargeable LiFePO4 Battery Cell
The 33140 LiFePO4 battery is rechargeable, allowing you to maximize energy efficiency. With a rechargeable design, you can easily replenish the battery’s power, reducing waste and minimizing your environmental impact. Embrace sustainable energy solutions with this eco-friendly and cost-effective battery cell.
||More than 3000 times
|Input Charging Voltage:
|Input Charging Current:
|Max Current Discharge:
Shanghai Electric Gotion New Energy Technology Co., Ltd., a joint venture between Shanghai Electric Group Co., ltd. and Guoxuan High-tech Co., Ltd. which is established in December 2017. Shanghai Electric Group Co., Ltd. amount to 51% of the total registered capital which is 300 million yuan, while Hefei Gotion High-tech Power Energy Co., Ltd. amount to the rest 49%.
We will fully utilize the brand effect, accumulated technology, resources advantage and manufacturing experience of both parties in the field of energy equipment and power battery to bring into play the synergy effect of the industrial chain.
We will focus on the advanced energy storage lithium battery key materials, battery, battery management and system integration industry chain layout and commit to cover the lithium battery energy storage system product development, sales and service. Our core value is to put forward highly effective, reliable and customized energy storage solutions to our customers.
We have superior battery technology, optimized system integration technology and other product competitive advantages and can provide system solutions for energy shift of new energy electric power generation system, electric power system FM, micro electric grid, commercial peak load shifting, and etc.
On December 26, 2018, the Shanghai Electric Gotion energy storage system (Nantong) base project held a groundbreaking ceremony in the Nantong Economic and Technological Development Zone. The project owns an annual output of 10GWh lithium-ion battery energy storage system production base, which is jointly constructed by Shanghai Electric and Gotion Hi-Tech in two phases. It covers an area of 294,668 square meters and the total construction area is about 280,000 square meters. The first phase of the project has built a 5GWh energy storage battery system product line, which has been put into operation in the second quarter of 2020. It is the most advanced and largest lithium-ion battery energy storage system industrial base in the east of China .